Report an Issue Online

If you are reporting an emergency that requires Police, Fire, or Medical services call 911!

This online system allows you to report issues to the City of Saginaw. When you submit a service request, please be sure to leave your email address and input the proper address of the issue you are reporting. To initiate a report with Police click here or call 817-232-0311.

To report a Water and Sewer Emergency (i.e. Water Leak), contact us at 817-232-4640 or after hours at 817-232-0311.

For Water Account or Billing questions, call 817-232-4640 or email To Pay your Water Bill click here.

If you want to report streetlight outages, please visit this Oncor website.

To report a power outage, visit Oncor's Power Outage website.