August 1, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session
Agenda 6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, August 1, 2017
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY Boulevard
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
- "Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible"
(2) Invocation - Reverend Valendy, Saginaw United Methodist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(5) CC-0817-04 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Ordinance No. 2017-07, Boundary Adjustment between the City of Fort Worth and the City of Saginaw regarding Old Decatur Road - Asst. City Manager, Dolph Johnson
(6) CC-0817-05 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding a Development Agreement with D.R. Horton Texas, Ltd. governing public infrastructure installation, land dedication and other development matters associated with property encompassing 141.51 acres (Basswood Crossing) - Interim City Manager, Dan O'Leary
(7) CC-0817-06 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding recommendation from Planning and Zoning Commission on Request for Approval of a Final Plat for Basswood Crossing Phase 2, being 57.773 acres of land in the Edgar Kerr Subdivision and the E. Meredith Survey, Abstract No. 1081 and the D. Strickland Survey, Abstract No. 1408 (139 Residential Lots) - Ben Raef, Zack Motley
(8) Executive Session:
(9) Adjournment - Mayor Pro-Tem, Flory