- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2017 Council Packets
- June 20, 2017
June 20, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, June 20, 2017
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BOULEVARD
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
- "Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible"
(2) Invocation - Pastor Dennis Hudson, Saginaw Park Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(b) CC-0617-14 (PDF): Action regarding Crossing Surface Installation Agreement with BNSF Railway Company regarding McLeroy Boulevard and Amendment to Bailey Boswell East Crossing Agreement - Assistant City Manager/Finance Director, Dolph Johnson
(5) CC-0617-15 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Interim City Manager - Mayor Pro-Tem, David Flory
(6) Executive Session:
(7) Adjournment - Mayor Pro-Tem. David Flory