- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
- 2016 Council Packets
- April 5, 2016
April 5, 2016
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Meeting, Public Hearing and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, April 5, 2016
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
333 WEST McLEROY BOULEVARD
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- "Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible"
(2) Invocation - Reverend Valendy, Saginaw United Methodist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(5) CC-0416-05 (PDF): Presentation of Citizen Awards - Police Chief, Roger Macon
(6) CC-0416-06 (PDF): Proclamation – National Service Recognition Day - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
(7) CC-0416-07 (PDF): Public Hearing – Consideration and Action regarding Ordinance No. 2016-03, Continuation of Curfew for Minors - Police Chief, Roger Macon
(8) CC-0416-08 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Resolution No. 2016-05, Adopting Guidelines and Criteria for Tax Abatement Agreements within the City of Saginaw - City Manager, Nan Stanford
(9) CC-0416-09 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Interlocal Agreement with the City of Fort Worth for construction of a WaterTransmission Main and Roadway Improvements on Old Decatur Road between Springhill Drive and the Northern City Limits of Saginaw, and Saginaw Certificate of Convenience and Necessity - Director of Public Works, Mark White
(10) Executive Session:
(11) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley