- Feature Links
- City Council Agenda
City Council Agenda
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING & WORKSHOP
Meeting, Workshop, and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Saginaw City Hall Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Blvd.
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are
requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order: Mayor, Todd Flippo
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States - Mayor, Todd Flippo
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas - Mayor, Todd Flippo
- “Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one State under God, one and indivisible”
(3) Audience Participation: On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda: All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless opposition is presented, in which the contested item will be heard separately.
(a) CC-0318-11: Action regarding Minutes, March 6, 2018 - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(b) CC-0318-12: Action regarding award of Contract for Willow Creek Park Tennis Courts Resurfacing - Director of Public Works, Rick Trice, P.E.
(c) CC-0318-13: Action regarding award of 2018 annual mowing contract for Finish Mowing/Grounds Maintenance of City Parks and Right-of-Ways - Director of Public Works, Rick Trice, P.E.
(5) CC-0318-14: Presentation of 2017 Texas Achievement in Library Excellence Award from the Texas Municipal Library Directors Association - City Manager, Gabe Reaume
(6) CC-0318-15: Consideration and Action regarding approval of Resolution No. 2018-06, adopting Code of Conduct and Rules of Procedure for City Council Meetings - City Manager, Gabe Reaume
(7) CC-0318-16: Receive Report, Consideration and Action regarding Economic Development Director - City Manager, Gabe Reaume
(8) Recess into Workshop: Mayor, Todd Flippo
(9) WS-0318-01: Presentation of key issues for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 and future projects - City Manager, Gabe Reaume
(10) Back into Regular Session: Mayor, Todd Flippo
(11) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
a. Any Posted Item
(12) Adjournment: Mayor, Todd Flippo