Avid Readers Book ClubJoin this laid-back group in reading and discussing an eclectic mix of popular fiction and nonfiction. Sign up at the Library to check out a copy of the latest book, or bring your own. Visitors are always welcome. Call or visit the Library for more information.
- 6:30 pm
- Meets in the Library on the second Thursday of each month
- Refreshments always served
Books that the Avid Readers have read recently include:
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Grandma Gatewood's Walk by Ben Mongomery
- The Traitor's Wife by Alison Pataki
- Badlands by C. J. Box
- The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
Crafting with Yarn and Thread
This fun-loving group gets together to share new ideas and projects with one another. If you want to learn how to crochet, knit, or do other creative crafts with yarn and thread, then come to one of their meetings. They will be able to direct you to the resources and help you learn. If you are already an experienced crafter, come to this group just to chat and share your current projects with others.
- 6 pm - 7:45 pm
- Meets in the Library every Tuesday and Thursday
Night Writers' Workshop Join the group's facilitator, local author Del Cain, and a dedicated group of local writers for support, ideas and shared experience. The group welcomes everyone from published authors to spare-time writers to people who are just getting started. Visit a meeting for more information.
- 6 pm - 7:30 pm
- Meets in the Library every Tuesday Night
Of course we have lots of BOOKS, but we also have more!
Please contact the Library for more information.
- Free computer/internet access
- Free Wi-Fi
- B&W or Color Printing ($0.25 per page)
- B&W Copy Machine ($0.20 per page)
- 3D Printer
- Faxing ($1.00 per page for local, $2.00 for long distance)
- Study areas
- E-books, Downloadable Audiobooks, and E-Magazines
- DVD and Blu-Ray Movies
- Interlibrary Loan - borrow items from other libraries
- Classes/Tutoring in Adult Literacy, ESL, US Citizenship, GED and more