What if I don't own my building?

If you are a business owner that would like to apply for assistance through the BIG Program but you do not own your building, you just need to provide a copy of your lease agreement and support from the property owner with your application submission.

Show All Answers

1. What is the BIG Program?
2. Who is this program for?
3. What are Eligible Enhancements?
4. What kind of financial assistance is available?
5. What if I don't own my building?
6. What if my property is a residential use?
7. How do I apply?
8. What is the process for consideration and approval?
9. Who do I contact if I have questions?