July is the highest month for reported auto crimes. For that reason, Governor Abbott has declared July “Watch Your Car Month” in Texas. Your Tarrant Regional Auto Crimes Task Force reminds you to protect your vehicle by following these simple steps:
For more information visit: https://www.txwatchyourcar.com or https://www.nicb.org/prevent-fraud-theft
- Always lock your vehicle, especially at your home.
- Always control your keys.
- Always remove valuables from your vehicle.
- Always protect your identity by removing important documents.
- Always park in a well-lighted area.
- Always give parking attendants the ignition key only.