February 16, 2016
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Meeting and/or Executive Session Agenda
6:00 p.m. - Tuesday, February 16, 2016
SAGINAW CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- Pledge of Allegiance to the United States
- Pledge of Allegiance to the State of Texas
- "Honor the Texas Flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, One State under God, One and indivisible"
(2) Invocation - Pastor Dennis Hudson, Saginaw Park Baptist Church
(3) Audience Participation - On Video Screen
(4) Consent Agenda - All items listed with lower case letters are part of the consent agenda. Public hearing and review are held collectively unless
- (a) CC-0216-05 (PDF): Action regarding Minutes, February 2, 2016 - Mayor, Gary Brinkley
- (b) CC-0216-06 (PDF): Action regarding Tarrant Regional Auto Crimes Task Force Interlocal Assistance Agreement - Police Chief, Roger Macon
- (c) CC-0216-07 (PDF): Action regarding Renewal of Interlocal Agreement with Tarrant County for Bailey Boswell Bridge Project - Asst. City Manager/Finance Director, Dolph Johnson
- (d) CC-0216-08 (PDF): Action regarding One Year Extension of Highway Right-of-Way Mowing Contract with Peterson's Landscaping and Maintenance - Dir. of Recreation & Comm. Services, Keith Rinehart
(5) CC-0216-09 (PDF): Presentation of Annual Report from Saginaw Area Chamber of Commerce and Action regarding Continued Support - Joyce Erwin, Saginaw Area Chamber of Commerce
(6) Executive Session: 1. § 551.071. Texas Government Code. Consultation with Attorney. The City Council may convene in executive session to conduct a private consultation with its attorney on any legally posted agenda item, when the City Council seeks the advice of its attorney about pending or contemplated litigation, a settlement offer, or on a matter in which the duty of the attorney to the governmental body under the Texas Disciplinary Rules of Professional Conduct of the State Bar of Texas clearly conflicts with the provisions of Chapter 551, including the following items:
- a. Any Posted Item
(7) Adjournment - Mayor, Gary Brinkley