Planning & Zoning
The Planning and Zoning Division assists the citizens of Saginaw in shaping the city's future based on a shared community vision. The department is responsible for:
- Administering zoning regulations and changes
- Assisting in zoning cases, plats, development proposals, site plans, and all related requests
- Coordinating historic preservation
- Developing and implementing the Comprehensive Plan
- Developing zoning ordinances
- Platting subdivisions
To contact the Planning and Zoning Division, please call (817) 230-0440.
Notice of Public Hearing
The most recent Public Hearing Notices are below:
- PZ 1122-01: Consideration and Action Regarding Approval of a Request for City-Initiated Rezoning of multiple parcels to “NMU” - Neighborhood Mixed-Use District for conformance to the City's Comprehensive Plan, being approximately 85 acres on the following properties: Saginaw Springs, Block 2, Lot 30, Commercial Tract 2; Albright, Alexander F Survey Abstract 1849 Tract 2C04; Albright, Alexander F Survey Abstract 1849 Tract 2C; Albright, Alexander F Survey Abstract 1849 Tract 3H; Idea Schools Addition Block A, Lot 1; Idea Schools Addition Block A, Lot 2; Albright, Alexander F Survey Abstract 1849 Tract 3A; Albright, Alexander F Survey Abstract 1849 Tract 3H05; Alford, James P Survey Abstract 53 Tract 2A City Boundary Split; and Alford, James P Survey Abstract A 53 Tract 1K, Saginaw, Tarrant County, Texas. (Public Hearing for City Council 12/06/22)
To view all City of Saginaw Public Hearing Notices Click Here.