September 12, 2017
SAGINAW CITY COUNCIL
NOTICE OF SPECIAL CALLED MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
Meeting & Public Hearing Agenda
6:00 p.m. – Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Saginaw City Hall – Council Chambers
333 West McLeroy Boulevard
In accordance with Section 551.042 of the Texas Government Code, this agenda has been posted at Saginaw City Hall, and distributed to the appropriate news media within the required time frame. All meetings of the Saginaw City Council are open to the public. Public participation and written comments are invited on all open session business items.
The Mayor and City Council request that all cell phones and pagers be turned off or set to vibrate. Members of the audience are requested to step outside to respond to a page or to conduct a phone conversation.
The Saginaw City Hall is wheelchair accessible and special parking is available on the east side of the building. If special accommodations are required please contact the City Secretary a minimum of 72 hours in advance at 817-232-4640.
(1) Call to Order - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(2) CC-0917-07 (PDF): Public Hearing – Proposed 2017 Property Tax Rate for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 - Mayor, Todd Flippo
(3) CC-0917-08 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Disposal of City Surplus Items and Agreement with Tommy Lutes Auctioneers for Auction of City Surplus Items - Asst. City Manager, Dolph Johnson
(4) CC-0917-09 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Construction and Maintenance Agreement with Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company for E. Bailey Boswell Road Crossing - Asst. City Manager, Dolph Johnson
(5) CC-0917-10 (PDF): Consideration and Action regarding Interlocal Agreement with Tarrant County for reconstruction and asphalt overlay of Palomino Drive from Ruidoso Drive to Longhorn Road, South Bluebonnet Street from West McLeroy Boulevard to West Southern Avenue, Belmont Street from West Southern Avenue to Anderson Street; and spot repair asphalt failures and asphalt overlay of Knowles Drive North and South - Asst. City Manager, Dolph Johnson
(6) Adjournment - Mayor, Todd Flippo